Do not let male impotency issues come in the way of your relationships. Now, use Sildamax to tackle male impotency issues. The medicine is effective and helps men lead happy love lives. Many people are still now aware about Sildamax and its use in countering impotency issues in men. Here we have shared all useful information regarding Sildamax medicine to help clear doubts. This will help you decide whether to use Sildamax for male impotency issues.
What is Sildamax?
Sildamax is a medicine used to tackle male impotency issues. The main constituent in this medicine is Sildenafil Citrate 100mg. This works as a PDE5 inhibitor. The male organ gets an erection when aroused because there is a rush of blood into the male organ. In some men, the PDE5 hormone behaves abnormally and prevents the rush of blood. Using Sildamax can inhibit the action of this hormone for 4-5 hours. This ensures that man will get a proper erection when he is aroused. This is how the medicine works.
What is the correct dose of Sildamax?
The standard dose of Sildamax is 100mg Sildenafil Citrate. However, doctors may initially start you off with a much smaller dosage like 25mg Sildenafil Citrate. He will try to assess the effect of the medicine on your health and also check if there are side effects. If everything goes well, he may gradually increase the dose to 100mg Sildenafil Citrate.
What are the effects of an overdose of Sildamax?
Overdose of Sildenafil Citrate can be extremely dangerous. This is the reason why it is best to consult a doctor while using Sildamax to tackle impotency issues. If the medicine does not show the desirable effect, the doctor may prescribe some other medicine. Do not alter the dose without consulting the doctor.
What are possible side effects of Sildamax?
Before using Sildamax, you need to be warned about the possible side effects of the medicine. Here we have shared a list:
- The medicine may cause digestive health problems like nausea, vomiting, indigestion and so on.
- The medicine may cause skin health issues like facial flushing and rashes.
- Some people may experience headaches and dizziness after using the medicine.
- There have also been complaints of temporary colour blindness and temporary deafness after using the medicine.
- In very rare cases, the medicine may cause chest pain and similar cardiovascular symptoms. Contact the doctor immediately.
What are the warnings related to the use of Sildamax?
As a user of Sildamax 100mg, here are some warnings for you:
- The medicine should not be consumed after its expiry date.
- The medicine should be stored in a cool and dry place away from the reach of children.
- The dose of the medicine should not be altered without consulting the doctor.
- Patients consuming nitrite medicines should not use Sildamax (Sildenafil Citrate). There could be life threatening drug interactions if you do so.